Is Counting Colors Right For You?
On May 1st, I will be launching my online course, Counting Colors! I couldn't be more excited to share this information, and it will be dedicated to helping you achieve an increased sense of holistic health. It’s a mind-body-spirit approach incorporating concepts in the realms of nutrition, intuitive eating (and intuition in general), and mindfulness. I personally think anyone looking to achieve a newfound sense of wellness could benefit from it, but it might be particularly useful if:
- You are confused about nutrition and the "right" way to eat for your individual body.
- You are stressed about food, experience "food anxiety" and/or are thinking about food more than you need to be.
- You feel caught in a cycle of restriction and over-consumption (and/or over-exercising)
- You struggle with emotional eating
- You constantly find yourself on a diet, still count calories, and/or can't seem to achieve your weight loss goals.
- You speak negatively to yourself
- You want to feel healthier and happier in your every day life
At the end of the course, it is my goal to never have you "worry" about what you are eating. You will also:
- Understand the hormonal reactions that occur when you eat, and why there is more to it than counting calories.
- Reap the benefits of eating more real, whole foods. These include balanced blood sugar, increased energy, improved sleep, weight loss/maintenance, more stable moods, and a release from restriction.
- Improve your relationship with food. View food and nutrition not as negatives (in terms of deprivation, guilt, shame, punishment, dread), but that which we use to fuel and nourish down to the deepest parts of ourselves
- Undergo mindset shifts leading to more mindfulness, self-love, peace, gratitude and increased confidence.
- Learn to tap into your intuition and find alignment; to get in tune with your authentic self and approach your day with more ease and flow.
- Shed stories and long-held beliefs that may be standing in the way of your health goals.
The course is all online. There will be four live webinars, but if you can't make it live, the call is recorded to emailed straight to your inbox. Materials include a recipe packet (with over 50 recipes!), a workbook, and a Facebook community. I would love to have you join!