I not only want this information to change the way you view food and nutrition, I want it to change the wellness of your being.
Why this reset?
Our bodies are amazing machines. When fueled correctly, not only can we kick-start our natural ability to detoxify, but we can create a healthy and balanced inner-environment to leave you feeling more vibrant!
This is not a diet or traditional cleanse where you feel hungry and deprived. Learn a way of eating that is both enjoyable and sustainable. By using the power of real foods, and incorporating the principles of simple nutritional science, you will reap the benefits of blood sugar balance:
· Increased energy throughout your day (avoid that afternoon slump)
· Reduced cravings and feeling more in control of your food choices
· More satiety between meals (never feel “hangry” again!)
· Stabilized mood
· A more positive relationship with food
· Mental clarity and focus (I want you thinking about food less so you can turn your attention to what matters most)
· Weight loss
· Decreased inflammation, aches and pains
· Improved digestion
· Better sleep
· Increased confidence
Signs & Symptoms of Blood Sugar Imbalance:
If you are experiencing any of the following issues, you might need to balance your blood sugar!
· Uncontrollable sugar cravings
· Mood irritability, lightheadedness when hungry, or experiencing "hanger"
· Lack of satiation between meals
· Needing something sweet after meals
· Low energy, fatigue, the 4PM "slump."
· Nighttime snacking and sugar cravings
· Overeating/stress eating/binge eating
· Difficulty losing weight
· Poor digestion
· Waking up in the night to go to the bathroom
· Extra belly fat
· Sugar spikes and crashes
What You Get:
· 4 hour-long webinars (which will be recorded in case you can't make it live and sent straight to your inbox)
· BoBSB information guide (over 40 pages of material!)
· Real food recipe packet including over 70 recipes with a 3-week sample meal plan!
· Sense of community and access to the BoBSB Facebook group
· Daily support and information
· Book and other resource suggestions
· An increased sense of health and wellness!
Registration is currently closed and will reopen soon for the January 2019 session!
Check out my other online course Count Colors, Not Calories or get on my newsletter list for updates and information
Before I started studying nutrition, I would have considered myself a healthy person. In the traditional sense, I wasn’t eating cookies, cakes, or candy, and yet I was struggling with low energy, constant cravings, relentless hunger, and even bouts of depression from time to time. After learning a little more about where sugar was lurking, and those inflammatory foods that wreak havoc on our bodies and brains, I realized I was in fact addicted to sugar. After “cleaning up” up my diet (or what I thought was clean at the time), I felt some relief. However, I remained confused for years on “the right way to eat,” as I continued to struggle with digestive distress, energy swings, and an out-of-control sweet tooth. It wasn’t until I fully understood the role that hormones play every time we eat – simple nutritional science – that I was able to feel the best I’ve ever felt.
I created this course because I believe so strongly in the power of eating real, whole foods. I want people to understand the foods we choose to eat affect us on a hormonal level; how the information we provide our body can either help or harm or health goals; how when we nourish ourselves properly, both with food and forms of self-care, we not only can get through the day, but we can thrive.